Monday, May 26, 2014

Meet the Cast Mondays-- MARK

So I've decided I think it'd be great for whoever is reading this to get a taste of exactly who I'll be living and working with for the next few months. So every Monday, I'm going to do a "Meet the Cast Monday", which will feature a little bio about whomever is up for the week, and then finish it off with James Lipton's questions from Inside the Actors Studio

First on our list.....
MARK ADAMSON
I gave Mark's Facebook page a solid stalk and figured this was the best photo to introduce him, because he looks most like a leprechaun. 

Mark hails from Northern Ireland. His brogue is badass, and he sounds like a more drunk version of the Lucky Charms leprechaun. He's the other male singer on the boat, and his range is ridiculous. Seriously, during warm-ups I just kind of look at him and laugh--he pretty much sings a full octave lower than me, but then also wails on Frankie Valli and would crush Jesus Christ Superstar. He's a rocking Irish tenor with a 'dad' sense of humor to boot. And he's also my roommate! I'll have my own room on the ship, but while in rehearsals he's my roomie. Every morning we start the day by singing "Good morning star shine" to one another. Another interesting fact: Mark has "tried" watching The Hobbit since the day I met him, yet he somehow hasn't found the time to do so. So if you see Mark anytime soon, be sure to ask him how much he enjoyed this film. 

This is from the very first night I arrived.... I convinced him to come out for "one drink" instead of watching The Hobbit... needless to say, mayhem ensued. 

"Out of everyone in the cast, I feel sorry for Mark the most--he's got a lot to deal with." --Mark's suggestion on how I begin this post. 

The Questions

What is your favorite word?
Kerfuffle... I don't know, I'm just thinking of words. I quite like the word insinuate.

What is your least favorite word?
No.

What turns you on?
Maltesers. 







What turns you off?
Smoking. 

What sound or noise do you love?
I guess I love the sound of cooking?... I love the sound of a frying pan, but when I'm sitting in my living room and my parents are in the kitchen and I know I'm getting fed. 

What sound or noise do you hate?
EHHHHHHHH!!!!! (I really have no other description of what just came out of his mouth but this.)

What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck-a-duck.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Maybe something like repping or maybe advertising? Someone who creates ideas for adverts or commercials. 

What profession would you not like to do?
I'd hate to be a cleaner. 

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates?
"You smashed it."

So that's a little something about Mark--my partner in crime and mayhem-seeker. And Happy "Meet the Cast" Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment